My personal favroite part of this is the list of items and actions they are hoping to restrict. I did not however, see pitchfork listed-so expect to see many of those.
DO NOT BRING ANY SORT OF WEAPON, INCLUDING A POCKET KNIFE
• Glass containers
• Alcoholic beverages
• Firearms (real or simulated)
• Explosives or incendiary devices of any kind (including fireworks)
• Knives, blades, or sharp objects of any length
• No staking of grounds
• No digging or trenching
• No attachments to existing landscaping
• No firearms or explosive devices, no open fires
It’s good they included this though, because I was planning on digging a trench.
I hope these Tea Baggers asking for representation will head on over and demonstrate with DC vote for those who ACTUALLY don’t have voting power. I’ll be out of town with first anniversary festivities partially celebrating, partially avoiding the crazies after my last visit to a Tea Bagger rally.